At RingCentral, we pride ourselves on providing a seamless customer journey, from the first interaction with the customer, during deployment and post-deployment for as long as they are using our cloud communications solutions. As a result of these efforts, our Global Customer Care team received the 2017 Silver Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year.
I want to extend a heartfelt thank-you to our customers, as this recognition would not have been possible without their continued support. I also want to extend my congratulations to our Global Customer Care team for their hard work, which led to this well-deserved recognition.
The Stevie Awards (also known as the American Business Awards) are the nation’s premier business awards program. More than 2,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration.
Since launching our comprehensive Global Customer Care initiative in 2013, we have achieved many milestones, including:
- TSIA Pacesetter status with a 9.2 CSAT score
- The launch of our Customer Success Manager initiative to provide dedicated one-on-one service and support for our mid- to large-enterprise customers
- Nine new offerings from Professional Services with a 1,000% increase in customer engagements in 2016 and a 9.9/10 CSAT score
- Expansion of our international customer support team to serve our 600 new global enterprise customers
- A 175% increase in our NPS score for the 100+ customer segment
That said, we are not resting on our laurels. In 2017, you will see new initiatives and services deployed to better support businesses of all sizes; help them get up and running on RingCentral solutions efficiently and at scale; and ensure they are maximizing the value of RingCentral across their business. This includes increasing global coverage of our Customer Success organization, expanding our Professional Services group, and continuing to create, measure, and refine processes in order to deliver a superior customer experience.
Learn more about how you can join RingCentral and the Customer Success team here.