RingCentral this summer introduced new editions for the Office business phone system. Previously, two versions of Office – metered and Unlimited – were available. Now, there are three: Standard, Premium and Enterprise.
Why did we turn two editions into three? It comes down to two of our most closely held values: ease of use and flexibility. Offering more editions for Office gives our customers more feature options, while enabling us to continue providing service for one low monthly rate (instead of requiring line-item charges for individual features).
Here’s how our new Office editions break down.
Standard Office plans include:
- Free downloads of RingCentral’s iOS, Android and BlackBerry 7 apps
- Free access to the RingCentral softphone for Windows and Mac computers
- A toll-free or local business number (a one-time $30 charge applies for toll-free numbers)
- Unlimited calling, plus 1,000 inbound toll-free minutes
- Unlimited texting with RingCentral’s industry-first Business SMS
- Unlimited conference calling services
- Unlimited online fax
- Dropbox, Box, Microsoft Office and Google Drive integration
- Presence, Intercom and Call Park
Premium Office plans include:
- Every Standard feature, plus
- 2,500 inbound toll-free minutes (versus 1,000)
- Salesforce.com integration
- Automatic call recording
- Access to Premium Support (for accounts with 10 or more users)
Enterprise Office plans include:
- Every Premium feature, plus
- Unlimited inbound toll-free minutes (versus 2,500)
Which plan is right for you? Our sales team would be happy to discuss Office editions in more detail – just give them a call at (800) 820-3676 or click the Sales Chat button at the top of the RingCentral homepage.
Originally published Sep 24, 2013, updated Sep 03, 2020