It has been a very exciting year for the RingCentral channel team. Overall, we continue to see strong momentum in the midmarket and enterprise segments, and one can attribute this success to channel partners playing a key role in our growth strategy. We’re also witnessing a shift among leading Diamond-level Avaya partners joining RingCentral as enterprises increasingly move to modern cloud communications and collaboration solutions to meet the needs of their mobile and globally distributed workforce. As the demand grows for RingCentral’s solutions, join me in participating in this great momentum opportunity.
Just this past quarter, our team saw record results, including:
- Channel partners delivered another quarter of record bookings.
- Sixth quarter in a row that channel partner bookings more than doubled year-over-year.
- Channel partners contributed 30% of overall bookings in the quarter, up from 15% last year.
- Additional Avaya Diamond-level partners join the RingCentral channel program.
With the industry’s increasing shift away from legacy on-premises systems to cloud solutions, many influential national and regional partners have expanded their offerings to include RingCentral, delivering greater mobility, scalability, and increased productivity for users.
But perhaps what I’m most proud of this year are the numerous accolades our program has achieved, reinforcing the team’s commitment to partner enablement and channel harmony. Just recently, RingCentral was awarded 2017 Top New Supplier by Intelisys at Channel Connect, the company’s annual partner conference in Monterey, CA. With Intelisys being the largest master agent in the US, with over one billion dollars in annual supplier billings, this is quite an honor to receive.
But it doesn’t stop there. Our team has also received the following awards in just the past year alone!
- CRN 5 Star Partner Program
- CRN Channel Chief, Zane Long
- CRN Mobility 100
- CRN Women of the Channel, Lisa Del Real
- Channel Visionaries Top 55 Channel Chief, Zane Long
- 2017 INTERNET TELEPHONY Friend of the Channel Award
- Voted Best Hosted PBX by CarrierSales
As we close out a strong 2017, I look forward to what lies ahead in 2018 and beyond. Enterprise demand for our cloud solutions is skyrocketing, and RingCentral is poised to continue leading the charge with our open, collaborative communications platform that delivers tangible value to businesses around the world.
Originally published Dec 15, 2017, updated Aug 11, 2020