Cloud business communications solutions certainly offer many advantages over traditional, on-premise systems. These include greater flexibility, reduced complexity, and economical pay-per-use pricing to name just a few. But some companies still have concerns about the cloud when it comes to security, reliability, control, and support.
So how can you know whether the cloud will take your company to new heights—or make it all come crashing back down to earth?
Join Mark Winther from IDC and Curtis Peterson, RingCentral SVP of Operations, for an informative webinar, Enterprise Cloud Communications: The Path to Secure, Reliable, and High Quality of Service. The pair will discuss the real-world concerns surrounding cloud communications and the safeguards being used to address these issues. Save your seat at this live event today.
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Time: 11:00am PST
Additional topics to be covered at this live event:
- Top-of-mind concerns about security, reliability, and service control
- The impact of mobility and BYOD on a business phone system
- The roots of cloud encryption and security
- What a layered defense model means to you
- Designing in business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
We look forward to you joining us to learn more!