An interactive voice response (IVR) system in your contact center helps reduce your per-interaction costs by letting callers choose between agent-based or self-service help. This capability allows customers to quickly self-solve basic issues such as bill pay and account inquiries, freeing your agents to handle more complex issues.
RingCentral Contact Center is a complete, cloud-based solution for your call center that offers advanced IVR functionality. With Contact Center, you can:
- Ensure callers get routed to the agent that can best handle their needs.
- Gather data upfront to reduce call handling time.
- Address all of a caller’s needs directly within the IVR.
And much more.
Join us on Wednesday, April 13 for a 30-minute live demo of RingCentral Contact Center, the complete cloud-based solution that empowers you to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels including phone, chat, email, and social media.
An experienced solutions engineer will demonstrate IVR Functionality within the RingCentral Contact Center solution, which can be deployed in the way that best fits your callers.
Date: Wednesday, April 13
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PT
Click to register for this live demo today.
Who should attend?
- IT professionals responsible for call center infrastructure at your organization.
- Anyone who manages Call Center Infrastructure including implementation, applications, and networking.
- Any executive with partial or full responsibility for contact/call center operations – including day-to-day management, staffing, training, and call center metrics oversight.