When you have how-to questions, you want answers and you want them fast. RingCentral is excited to introduce the redesigned RingCentral Customer Care Center US/CA website launching today at success.ringcentral.com.
The new design makes it much easier for administrators and users to find answers to questions about the RingCentral suite of products through Frequently Asked Questions on the front page, Popular Articles on the Knowledgebase, and quick links to Community, Guides and Videos, Learning Center and Downloads.
The new, intuitive design is based on feedback from the people who actually use the website – you! From Voice of the Customer feedback, to our Customer Advisory Board, and website usability studies, we’ve re-designed the website to meet your needs.
The site is organized to bring the six major functions of the site close to your fingertips:
- Reach Out to the Community – Get answers to your questions by looking at past conversations or starting a new one. You can also submit new product ideas.
- Search the Knowledgebase – Find short, concise articles to address features and other topics.
- Read Guides and Watch Videos – Easily find user and administrator guides, videos and other helpful documents.
- Learn How to Use Features in the Learning Center – Access training on all topics RingCentral and learn to get the most from your platform.
- Download Software – Our new downloads page makes it easy to find and download RingCentral for Desktop and our mobile apps.
- Open a Support Case – the “Contact Support” link takes you to a web page with multiple ways to open a case with our support team.
Other helpful features:
- Our new breadcrumbs navigation makes it easy to traverse the support site.
- FAQs on the main page helps you find answers to the most common questions fast.
- Expanded Popular Articles on the Knowledgebase page that will be updated as interests change
Please check out the new site to find answers to your questions!
Send your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org, share it with us int he comments below.
Originally published Oct 20, 2015, updated Aug 11, 2020