At Enterprise Connect 2018 RingCentral is delivering on its vision of collaborative communications by redefining the RingCentral Meetings experience. RingCentral Meetings is an integrated team messaging, online meetings, video conferencing, mobile screen-sharing, and task management solution. Available stand-alone, the solution can be easily upgraded to the full cloud communications capabilities of RingCentral Office.
With the introduction of RingCentral Meetings, we are addressing a significant market need for an integrated, best-in-class video conferencing and collaboration experience so our customers can connect and collaborate from anywhere and at any time. According to Frost & Sullivan’s recent research, the total video conferencing market is expected to reach $11.7 billion by 2021, with rapid adoption coming from next-generation devices and cloud services that will extend the reach to a broad set of users.
Key end-user features include:
- HD video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- RingCentral Glip team messaging
- File sharing and task management
- Ability to move easily from team messaging to web meetings
Key IT benefits include:
- Replacement for disjointed legacy meeting and messaging systems
- Single solution for reduced IT complexity and administrative oversight
- Accessible across any desktop and mobile devices
- Scalable globally with ability to add the full cloud PBX capabilities of RingCentral Office when needed
- RingCentral Room Connector and RingCentral Rooms add-ons
RingCentral Meetings is available in three tiers: Free, Essentials ($14.99/user/month), and Advanced editions ($19.99/user/month). To learn more, click here. To see the solution in action and to start collaborating today, stop by our booth #1907 at Enterprise Connect 2018!