Howya, RingCentral community mates,
A limerick we challenge you to create.
St. Paddy’s Day is near,
With lots of ale and cheer,
So pull up your socks and participate!
That’s right, folks. We’re getting into the spirit of St. Patrick’s day (March 17th), and we’re inviting you to join us by submitting an original limerick for a chance to win fun prizes. Click here for terms and conditions.
The contest starts today and ends at 2:00PM PST on March 17th, 2012. Submit your limerick in the comments section below, on our Facebook page or on our Google+ page. Winners will be chosen by our CEO, Vlad Shmunis.
- First place: a $100 gift card to the online store of your choice
- Second place: a $50 gift card to the online store of your choice
- Third place: a $25 gift card to the online store of your choice
Contest rules – please read carefully:
- Submit a limerick that follows the standard format:
- 5 lines
- Lines 1, 2, and 5 must rhyme
- Lines 3 and 4 must rhyme
- Only one entry per person
- Entries containing inappropriate language will not be accepted
- Deadline for submissions: March 17, 2012 at 2:00PM PST
- Winners will be announced here on RingCentral’s blog, as well as through our social channels
- The limerick must include any THREE words from this list:
- Cloud or cloud-based
- Flexible or flexibility
- Hosted phone system
- Internet service
- Mobile or mobility
- Simple or simplicity
- Virtual phone
Originally published Mar 13, 2012, updated Aug 07, 2020