We are excited to announce that Lisa Del Real, the senior director of global channel programs and operations for RingCentral, has been named to the prestigious CRN 2017 Women of the Channel list. The executives who comprise this annual list span the IT channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem. CRN editors select the Women of the Channel honorees based on their professional accomplishments, demonstrated expertise and ongoing dedication to the IT channel. Lisa was recognized for her outstanding leadership, vision and unique role in driving channel growth and innovation at RingCentral.
Since her arrival at RingCentral, Lisa has been a foundational and driving force in the success of RingCentral’s Partner Program by managing channel operations and support, as well as by empowering more than 4,200 active partners to “think RingCentral first.”
As a repeat honoree, here are the recent mavericking moves Lisa has implemented that led to this recognition:
- Launched a brand new, state-of-the-art partner portal packed with partner enablement tools such as certifications (featuring a new one), sales and marketing tools, and simplistic lead registration tools, all within an easy to use interface
- Established a Channel Harmony Program that is unique to the industry and eliminates channel conflict. Read more about this here
- Received the first CRN Five Star Partner Program rating in 2016 (and got a repeat win for 2017!) for top-of-the-line partner enablement. Read why here.
- Launched 26 key strategic partners over the course of last year, and five major master agents in one month
- Started a partner recognition event series, with the first being a President’s Club to recognize top partner performance. She also launched RingCentral Academy, which provides half day training events for partners
In 2015, Lisa was not only named to CRN’s Women of the Channel list, but she also ranked on the “Up and Coming” list by CRN. Similarly, she was named to the 2016 Women of the Channel list, and recently secured the second CRN Five Star Partner Program rating in RingCentral’s history.
We congratulate Lisa on receiving this esteemed recognition and look forward to seeing her continued impact on the channel program here at RingCentral. To see the full 2017 Women of the Channel list, please visit www.CRN.com/wotc.
Originally published May 17, 2017, updated Aug 07, 2020