Last week, RingCentral Channel team members and key executives attended the event of the year for channel-centric stakeholders: Channel Partners Conference & Expo at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Held annually for the past 15+ years in Las Vegas, this was by far the best year yet for RingCentral and our partners, and we want to spill the beans about what happened in Vegas.
First, some CPExpo 2017 highlights:
- RECORD-breaking attendance of 7,500 people; 2,000 more than last year’s event
- Tons of new vendors—89, to be exact—on the trade show floor
- Over 32 dedicated partner meetings held to celebrate our mutual success and discuss even more to come
RingCentral’s booth was rocking, serving as a testament to a killer 2017. We attended wall-to-wall packed events and had the chance to meet with tons of RingCentral’s great partners. Some of us did debatably better than others on the blackjack tables…
In addition to a successful show and fruitful social hours, RingCentral’s Channel team unleashed several exciting announcements last week:
- RingCentral earned the prestigious CRN 5-Star partner program rating—for the second year in a row, demonstrating a formal recognition of RingCentral’s commitment and execution of a top-of-the-line channel program truly aligned with partners’ business needs
- Channel Harmony: 100% Commissions From One to Infinity, an exciting expanded initiative in which RingCentral’s Channel Harmony has been extended to capture ALL users—from one to infinity
- New partnership with PlanetOne, formed around our shared focus on partner enablement and enterprise reach
Our executives killed it on various panels: Lisa Del Real, Senior Director of Channel Programs and Operations, wowed everyone as a participant on the Women in the Channel quick fire; I was a panelist at our Master Agent AVANT’s speaking track, where—with standing room only—close to 100 people packed the room to hear about how UCaaS is changing the world; and SVP of Worldwide Sales Ryan Azus floored everyone with his contribution on the Master Agent CarrierSales panel.
Our SVP of Cloud Operations, Curtis Peterson, spoke on “Why Cloud UC Control Is Imperative for Mobile Security” at Channel Partners’ first-ever Security Track session, serving as a really big nod of achievement to RingCentral as an institution from Channel Partners organizers.
Channel Partners was an amazing show that lived up to everything we expected it to be and more. It was a wonderful opportunity to unite with top-of-the-line partners who make RingCentral proud.
See you at Channel Partners Evolution September 25-28, 2017, in Austin, TX; we hope to connect with our awesome partners there!
Learn more about RingCentral’s award-winning partner programs here.