Tens of millions of people across the globe use Microsoft Office® productivity products to support their workforces. And there’s a rapid migration to Microsoft 365™ to take advantage of the efficiencies gained by using cloud-based solutions.
RingCentral offers a simple, pre-built click-to-install integration into Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft 365. Microsoft users get the leading business-class communications solutions within the leading office productivity tools, so you get the best of both blended into one user interface. Cool, right?
Next week RingCentral will be at Microsoft’s headquarters in Bellevue, Washington, to discuss current business demands that are driving rapid adoption of these best-in-class integrated cloud solutions.
When: Thursday, February 25th from 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Where: Microsoft HQ, Civica Building
205 108th Ave NE, Suite 400
The Columbia Room
Bellevue, WA 98004
Click here to register for your exclusive invitation today!
You’ll learn how Outlook and Microsoft 365 users can:
- Easily make and receive calls with one click from Microsoft 365
- Manage and track all business communications in one place
- View your complete communications history within Outlook
- Schedule RingCentral meeting and audio conferences using Microsoft 365 Calendar™
Your IT department can:
- Boost workforce productivity
- Provide added mobility to support your “always connected” BYOD workforce
- Minimize costs and improve IT ease of management
- Deliver tremendous value with very little effort
To find out more about RingCentral integration into Microsoft 365 and Outlook, click here.
If you work in healthcare and need compliant cloud unified communications and contact center solutions, learn more here.
We look forward to seeing you there!