RingCentral is pleased to announce keynote speaker Peter Guber for ConnectCentral 2017, the company’s annual conference held on October 23–25 in San Francisco. Peter Guber is one of the most successful executives and entrepreneurs in the entertainment, sports, and communications industries. Some of his many accomplishments include:
- Chairman and CEO of Mandalay Entertainment
- Operating Owner of the 2017 NBA Champion Golden State Warriors
- Owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Owner of LAFC (MLS)
- Chairman of Dick Clark Productions
- Co-executive Chairman of Team Liquid (esports)
- Advisory Board Chairman and Investor, NextVR
- Regent of the University of California
- Professor at UCLA
- Author of the #1 NYT best-seller, Tell to Win.
- Box office hits include The Color Purple, Midnight Express, Rain Man (Academy Award for Best Picture), Batman, Flashdance, and The Kids Are All Right
At ConnectCentral 2017, the industry’s premier cloud communications event, Guber will share insights from his 40 years of business experience in driving innovative thinking by motivating and connecting people, building winning teams, magnifying creativity, and enhancing communication.
Come explore the power of connection and be inspired by keynote speakers Peter Guber and Sal Khan, CEO, Khan Academy. In addition, at the event you’ll hear from thought leaders and experts on advances in the communications and collaboration industry and how you can leverage them for your business. You’ll see real-life examples of organizations that have empowered their teams, customers, and partners with RingCentral. Plus you’ll get hands-on experience using RingCentral cloud communications and collaboration solutions while networking with your peers.
Tap into your full potential with the power of connection at ConnectCentral 2017. Just a few more days to take advantage of Early Bird pricing—save $200 per person until August 31.