The rapid pace of digital innovation and new generations with personalized workstyles, coupled with high-growth business requirements for global, distributed, and mobile are creating new challenges and opportunities for companies. What is the reality of today’s digital business, and how are companies empowering their workforces to work the way they want, all the while balancing requirements around corporate standards, compliance, and security? What is the role of IT in this new world, and how can you lead your organization into the new era of the connected workplace? Join us to hear firsthand from RingCentral customers as they share their real-life stories of the digital workplace and what’s in store for the future.
On our customer panel, leaders from Avery Dennison, Brinker International, New Relic, and Structural Group will share how they are:
- Achieving digital business transformation and empowering their teams to work the way they want
- Managing security and compliance while moving their businesses to the cloud
- Leveraging the opportunity for IT to forge new paths in the era of digital business
Panel: The Digital Workplace: Today, Tomorrow, and Beyond
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Moderator: Mitch Tarica, SVP Commercial & Enterprise Sales, RingCentral
- Giles Johnson, Manager, Enterprise Telephony Services, Avery Dennison
- Nyle Brandenburg, Sr. Network Engineer, Brinker International
- Philip Luedtke, VP, IT & Business Applications, New Relic
- Jason Kasch, CIO, Structural Group
Come explore the future of the digital workplace at ConnectCentral 2017, the industry’s premier cloud communications event. You’ll hear from thought leaders, industry experts, IT practitioners, and RingCentral customers on advances in communications and collaboration—and how to leverage them for your business. The three-day agenda includes hands-on labs, intensive breakout sessions, networking events, and much more.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference. If you haven’t already signed up, register today.
Originally published Oct 05, 2017, updated Aug 11, 2020