Give your company advanced online fax functionality.
Internet fax benefits:
Fax service is always on, and you never get a busy signal.
- Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines.
- All incoming faxes are handled online, so you’ll never miss an important message.
- Senders never get a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax.
- Choose a toll-free or local number to receive faxes from around the world.
Send faxes from a range of sources and devices.
- Send faxes directly from your email—attach files, add a cover letter, and you’re good to go.
- Attach files from your computer or from cloud storage (Box, Dropbox™, Google Drive™) and send faxes directly using FaxOut.
- Send faxes directly from Microsoft Office® applications.
- Use RingCentral for Desktop and mobile app to send faxes, too.
Maximum control and security.
- Preview and print and design custom cover sheets—right from your computer.
- Store incoming faxes in a password-protected online account.
- Lock incoming faxes without caller ID, and specify different email and text values for each type of notification.
- Connect your existing fax machine to your RingCentral service with an analog adapter.
Receive faxes on any RingCentral phone number.
- Every extension can accept voice calls and faxes—no need for a separate fax number.
- Even if you’re on the phone, you’ll still receive your fax messages.
- Messages are stored securely in your account and can be delivered as email attachments.
- Get instant notifications by email whenever you receive an incoming fax.
Internet fax FAQs:
Can I send to any fax machine?
- Yes, using your account or email, you can send faxes to any fax machine within the country or overseas.
Can I send from any application?
- Once you become a subscriber, a RingCentral fax icon will appear within your Windows® applications—such as Outlook, Word, etc.
- Documents will be converted to PDF files and sent to any fax machine with a local or international number.
How do I install Microsoft Office integration?
- Download and install RingCentral for Desktop, which includes integrated fax. With RingCentral for Desktop, you can send faxes directly from Microsoft Office applications. This is available for Windows only.
What are the system requirements for installing integrated fax?
- On Windows, integrated fax requires Windows 7 or later, Pentium or above processor or compatible, minimum of 512 MB of memory, and 200 MB of hard drive space.
- On Mac, integrated fax requires Mac OS® 10.7 or later, Intel processor, 512 MB of memory, and 100 MB of hard drive space.
Can I block junk faxes?
- RingCentral internet fax allows you to block junk faxes as easily as you block junk email, saving you time and printing costs.
Can I also receive phone calls on my RingCentral number?
- Yes, your RingCentral number can be used for both fax and voice along with sophisticated business features and flexible communications options.
How can I broadcast faxes to multiple people?
- From your online account, you can create “groups” of contacts and then easily send faxes to those groups.