Give your company advanced online fax functionality.
Benefits of internet fax:
Fax service is always on, and you never get a busy signal.
- Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines.
- All incoming faxes are handled online, so you’ll never miss an important message.
- Senders never get a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax.
- Choose a toll-free or local number to receive faxes from around the world.
Send faxes from a range of sources and devices.
- Send faxes directly from your email—attach files, add a cover letter, and you’re good to go.
- Attach files from your computer or from cloud storage (Box, Dropbox™, Google Drive™) and send faxes directly using FaxOut.
- Send faxes directly from Microsoft Office® applications.
- Use RingCentral for Desktop and mobile app to send faxes, too.
Maximum control and security.
- Preview and print and design custom cover sheets—right from your computer.
- Store incoming faxes in a password-protected online account.
- Lock incoming faxes without caller ID, and specify different email and text values for each type of notification.
- Connect your existing fax machine to your RingCentral service with an analog adapter.
Receive faxes on any RingCentral phone number.
- Every extension can accept voice calls and faxes—no need for a separate fax number.
- Even if you’re on the phone, you’ll still receive your fax messages.
- Messages are stored securely in your account and can be delivered as email attachments.
- Get instant notifications by email whenever you receive an incoming fax.
Internet fax FAQs:
Can I send to any fax machine?
- Yes, using your account or email, you can send faxes to any fax machine within the country or overseas.
Can I send from any application?
- Once you become a subscriber, a RingCentral fax icon will appear within your Windows® applications—such as Outlook, Word, etc.
- Documents will be converted to PDF files and sent to any fax machine with a local or international number.
How do I use internet fax from a RingCentral app?
- Download and install RingCentral for Desktop, which includes integrated fax. With RingCentral for Desktop, you can send faxes directly from Microsoft Office applications. This is available for Windows only.
- On Windows, internet fax requires a minimum of Windows 7, 2 GHz processor, 1 G of memory, and 300 MB of hard drive space.
- On Mac, internet fax requires a minimum of Mac OS® 10.8, Intel processor, 1 GB of memory, and 300 MB of hard drive space.
Can I block junk faxes?
- RingCentral internet fax allows you to block junk faxes as easily as you block junk email, saving you time and printing costs.
Can I also receive phone calls on my RingCentral number?
- Yes, your RingCentral number can be used for both fax and voice along with sophisticated business features and flexible communications options.
How can I broadcast faxes to multiple people?
- From your online account, you can create “groups” of contacts and then easily send faxes to those groups.