Keep a complete record of all inbound and outbound communication with RingCentral Call Logs.
Forecast costs and track productivity
- Track expenses, transactions, billing, and other business metrics.
- Get a snapshot of who your employees call and fax.
- View the name of the caller, the number or extension dialed, and the time, date, and duration of the call.
- Return calls and respond to messages quickly with RingOut; click any number for single-touch dialing.
Search and sort call logs quickly
- Search logs by date, date range, type of call (voice or fax), and whether the call was inbound or outbound.
- Sort your call logs by duration, type, and gain insight on calling trends.
Flexible formats and easy access
- Download Microsoft Excel® compatible call logs for detailed analysis and accounting.
- Share call log information by attaching call log spreadsheets to emails.
- Schedule automated delivery of call logs by email on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Listen to recorded conversations directly from your call logs with download and playback options.
Where are my faxes and voicemail stored?
- The actual voicemail and/or fax are stored for an unlimited time, up to 200 faxes, in your online account.
- All faxes will also be stored indefinitely in your Softphone inbox.
How long are my records of calls and faxes stored in my account?
- Inbound and outbound calls through your RingCentral number are stored in your online account indefinitely.
- Each transaction is date and time-stamped.
What kind of information is logged?
- The type of transaction (e.g., call, fax), activity (missed, etc.), the length of the transaction, and the date and time.
How can I use Call Logs for a cost analysis?
- Information for your main number and your extensions can be downloaded into an Excel spreadsheet for cost analysis.