Choose the right outbound cloud contact center software to improve customer relationships
Outbound calling is an integral process in business operations across the board. It allows businesses to communicate with leads and customers to build relationships, create brand awareness, and, of course, make sales.
In our digital world, call centers are no longer the noisy, chaotic, and structurally fragile brick and mortar offices they once were. Technology has changed the way call centers operate, and businesses need to make sure they’re choosing the right solution to meet customer expectations.
Choosing the right outbound call center software can be challenging. With so many options available, how do you know which one is right for your business?
What is the meaning of outbound call center?
An outbound call center is an office from which call center agents make outbound calls to prospective or existing customers. They’re commonly used for:
- Sales prospecting
- Market research
- Appointment setting
- Collections calling
- Customer surveys
What is an outbound call center solution?
An outbound call center solution is a telemarketing software solution where agents focus on using outbound calling software to communicate with leads and customers. This software can make use of customer data, making it easier to cross-sell and upsell, as well as target campaigns appropriately.
Benefits of outbound call center software
A call center solution provides the tools agents need to conduct proactive outreach and execute calling campaigns effectively and efficiently. With outbound call center software, organizations and contact center agents can seamlessly communicate with customers throughout their customer journey.
Incorporating outbound call center solutions into the fabric of your business allows sales teams to enhance agent productivity and streamline processes with intelligent outbound dialing solutions, such as predictive and preview dialers.
How outbound calling improves customer experiences
- Anticipating customer needs: Know what your customers want before they have to ask for it. This shows that you value relationships with your customers and care about their needs.
- Offer a personalized experience: People don’t want to feel like an anonymous number in your yearly revenue reports. Outbound calling solutions allow you to interact with customers on a personal level by showing them that you can offer something to improve their experience or that you value their opinions. Something as simple as calling them by their first name can make a world of difference.
- Get quality feedback: Outbound calling empowers your customers to share their experience with your brand. It shows that you truly care about their opinion and want to improve on the services you offer to facilitate a better customer experience in the future.
What is a cloud based contact center?
A cloud-based contact center platform is a business communication software solution that provides a central point for all customer communications, whether inbound or outbound. They’re hosted in the cloud, providing businesses with increased scalability and protection.
Customers are increasingly reliant on multiple digital channels to communicate, find information, and shop. As a result, they expect to connect with businesses from whichever platform they prefer. Businesses need to modernize their call center solutions to meet expectations and facilitate real-time customer interactions on multiple touchpoints.
Some of these solutions can offer omnichannel flexibility for interactions through voice calls (VoIP phone) and video conferencing , email, live chat, text message (SMS), and social media. Agents connect to customers over a virtual phone system that provides better customer data, call quality, and processing features.
A cloud-based contact center can be deployed in minutes and allows you to transform your legacy center with state-of-the-art, modern infrastructure including all the features you need for improving customer experience.
Benefits of outbound call centers hosted in the cloud
Nowadays, many business operations are moving to the cloud. The cloud offers more security, accessibility, and convenience. By storing information on the cloud, your contact center becomes scalable and can easily adapt to changing numbers of agents without incurring high equipment costs. All your operations take place on one intuitive platform and integrate seamlessly with other business tools.
How to choose the right contact center software
Considerations and advanced features of contact center solutions
Choosing the right software is vital to a businesses success,when making this decision business owners must consider features such as:
- Automated call distribution
- Predictive dialing (auto-dial phone numbers and save time on manual dialing)
- Omnichannel capabilities
- Skills-based routing and call queues
- Prerecorded voicemail and voicemail transcription
- Call recording and call monitoring
- Automation tools (Interactive voice response (IVR), virtual hold, chatbots, call deflection, etc.)
Evaluate whether you need a solution that can integrate with your current infrastructure. Cloud call center software that offers CRM, help desk software, marketing platform, and e-commerce integrations can transform efficiency and productivity.
Consider a solution that provides flexibility as your business grows, so that scaling up or down, adding more agents, or transitioning to a remote call center workforce is simple.
Other important factors to weigh up when choosing the best contact center software are usability, deployment time, onboarding, and maintenance.
Why use RingCentral as your contact center solution?
RingCentral is a robust and reliable cloud communication solution that provides everything you need to run your business effectively and efficiently.
Intelligent routing allows agents to resolve issues faster, reducing handle time, and improving the experience for your customers.
RingCentral contact center solution offers intelligent routing to ensure calls are always directed to the right agent or department. This increases agent productivity and enhances the experience for customers as they won’t have to repeat themselves to different agents before they find someone who can solve their issue.
Customers can chat with sales call center teams in real-time. Omnichannel capabilities allow this to happen over a variety of platforms. What’s more, AI digital routing and machine learning leads to data-driven insights, enhancing agents' ability to communicate with customers. RingCentral also features open APIs that use data to make smarter connections and improve customer engagement to build stronger relationships.
RingCentral automates operations to maximize agent efficiency and enhance customer satisfaction
Operations-automating tools provide self-service IVR and chatbot options that empower customers to find their own solutions. What’s more, RingCentral automation offers virtual hold and call deflection to ensure customers can call back or find other ways to communicate.
Outbound predictive dialers to streamline business operations and increase sales.
RingCentral incorporates tools like predictive dialer, progressive dialer, and preview dialer to maximize agent performance and reduce downtime. Autodialer software can be used to dial phone numbers automatically to increase productive daily call output.
Reduce costs with better workforce management and optimization.
Give your customers the quality service they deserve, with performance management software that tracks trends and optimizes performance. Ensure quality management with call recording and forms for providing agents with feedback and coaching.
Leverage the power of data for better workflows with enhanced analytics and reports.
RingCentral allows you to visualize the overall center performance to ensure you’re always making the best business decisions for you, your agents, and your customers. See how customer-agent interactions take place across channels and use the data to enhance your future operations.
Key Benefits of RingCentral Solution
With RingCentral’s all-in-one unified communications and contact center solutions for outbound calling, businesses can achieve:
- Increased agent productivity and center efficiency with predictive dialing mode, preview dialers, and more automated dialers
- Better conversions with skills-based call routing to ensure qualified agents are assigned to the customers they can best serve
- Intelligent lead management that leverages data segmentation to ensure leads are managed appropriately and campaigns adjusted seamlessly
- Better customer care with omnichannel flexibilities and easy CRM integrations for a personalized customer interaction every time
- Improved pinpointing of buying patterns and boosted sales of add-on products, services, or upgrades with actionable insights and reporting
Outbound Contact Center FAQs
How do you manage an outbound call center?
- Implement an outbound cloud-based contact center: Choose a solution that streamlines operations, improves customer relationships, and empowers agents with all the tools they need in one place.
- Choose the right metrics and KPIs: Measure success and ensure everyone is working towards the same goal.
- Automate processes: Maximize agent productivity and save valuable time.
- Empower agents with the right tools: Ensure agent scripts are concise, provide ongoing training, implement a knowledge base, and monitor agent efficiency with screen and call recording.
- Motivate and boost morale: If your team doesn’t feel motivated, their efficiency will drop and your business will suffer as a result.
What is the difference between an inbound and outbound contact center solution?
How much does cloud contact center software cost?
- The size of your team: Rather than a flat fee, you’ll often pay based on the number of agents in your team.
- Included features: Prepare to pay more if you want access to premium features like automatic call recording, single sign-on, real-time analytics, or unlimited storage.
- The type of plan you choose: Prices will vary depending on whether you choose a small-medium business plan or an enterprise solution.
- Billing frequency: Many companies offer discounts for annual, rather than monthly, subscriptions.
With a cloud solution leading provider like RingCentral, organizations can manage and streamline outbound and inbound call center operations from an all-in-one integrated platform. Better serve your customers with all the tools your agents need to successfully communicate and build relationships with customers. With skills based routing, agent management, real-time data insights, and more besides, RingCentral’s contact center solution empowers agents to offer the best support, every time.
Want to know more about how RingCentral’s cloud contact center solution can empower your agents and take your call center above and beyond? Sign up for a free demo and our solutions specialist will be in touch.