Hold high-definition online meetings with up to 200 participants (Ultimate edition) from around the world, using your computer, smartphone, or tablet. There's no need to use a separate and costly video conferencing service.
RingCentral Meetings™ provides video
conferencing, audio calls, and web sharing and is included at no
additional charge with RingCentral Office®. Access files
in cloud storage such as Box from your iPhone ® or
iPad® and share content for impactful presentations.
Sophisticated call management, enabling
you to configure your phone system across entire company, regardless
of location or device. Optimize communication with custom admin and
user configurations online or using mobile app.
Whether you're an Apple® or
Android™ user, you can use your smartphones and tablets to make and
receive calls, send and receive faxes and texts, set up and join
conferences, and configure phone system
settings, notifications, and voicemail.
RingCentral APIs let you create your own
custom applications and seamlessly integrate business communications
into your key business processes, so you can automate workflows,
drive efficiency, and gain valuable
insight from communications data.
Gain the ability to review overall phone system health and diagnose call quality issues impacting users. A holistic overview of call quality measured by location, endpoint, codec, ISP, and more enables easier monitoring and faster troubleshooting.
* Offer is limited to 50 lines. Call sales for pricing for larger purchases.
** Free trial is only available to new subscribers. Trial is limited to a maximum of five users and two desktop phones. Trial subscriptions include 50 minutes of domestic calls per user. Any free trial hardware must be returned within 21 days of trial cancellation in order to avoid hardware charges.
- Phone rental available only with multiyear contract.
- Professional Implementations for 2 users and above.
- Other taxes and fees such as the Federal Universal Service Recovery Fee, E911 Service Fee, Compliance and Administrative Cost Recovery Fee, 911 Fee and State and Local Taxes, may apply. See Taxes & Fees for more information.
- Additional toll-free minutes billed at 3.9¢/min.
- International calls will be charged at the current rates published in our international rates table. Calls to international toll-free numbers will be charged per-minute, based on the country’s rate.
- Mobile User extensions should not be used for making and receiving phone calls. While adding a Mobile User extension is free, if a Mobile User extension is used to make or receive phone calls in a given month, You will be charged that month for that Mobile User extension at the same rate per month as you are charged for Digital Lines.
- Unlimited phone calls and unlimited Business SMS and MMS is limited to US and CA markets only