RingCentral for Zendesk®
Now your phone system empowers your Zendesk integrations.
All cloud integration empowers your customer service
- Make or receive calls through the RingCentral phone system, directly from your account within Zendesk.
- Work in your favorite browser on Windows® and Mac®; no software involved.
Enhanced call efficiency makes it easier to support your customers
- With simple click-to-dial from within Zendesk, you can spend more time servicing clients and less time dialing.
- Save time by eliminating misdials.
Improved functionality streamlines your customer interactions
- Incoming callers are instantly matched to existing client records, which are automatically displayed.
- Tickets are created automatically when a call arrives for service efficiency.
Do I need to install any software to make this app work?
- This app runs entirely in the cloud, therefore no software is required for users. Simply follow the instructions provided in the Administrator Guide to configure the settings in Zendesk.
- You can use the app with any RingCentral endpoint, including a desk phone, the RingCentral mobile app, or RingCentral for Desktop. To view the User Guide, click here.
How does the app work?
- The app runs in your Zendesk account, and uses any RingCentral endpoint (desk phone, RingCentral mobile app, RingCentral for Desktop, etc.) for dialing and call handling.
- You can call end users from within Zendesk by simply clicking on their phone numbers.
- For incoming calls, the app automatically brings up any matching customer record.
What do I need to use the app?
- You must have an Zendesk account, running the operation system of Windows XP or above, or Mac OS X Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers: Chrome 30 and above, Firefox 25 and above, Safari 6.0.5 and above, or Internet Explorer 11 and above.