RingCentral for Okta
Securely log in automatically to RingCentral with your Okta integration.
Many companies effectively onboard new users to RingCentral using Active Directory (AD or LDAP) as the corporate directory during provisioning. RingCentral for Okta leverages Okta’s Active Directory integration to provide both Single Sign-on (SSO) and provisioning support for every RingCentral customer.
With RingCentral for Okta, you connect RingCentral to your Active Directory using Okta. This resolves many common login and user administration issues, such as profile synchronization errors.
Benefits of RingCentral for Okta:
RingCentral for Okta allows you to authenticate and provision users with your existing Active Directory infrastructure. With RingCentral for Okta, you can:
- Provision new user accounts based on your company’s Active Directory users and groups profiles.
- Enable employees to conveniently log in to RingCentral using Single Sign-on.
- Allow employees to log in to RingCentral using their Active Directory credentials.
RingCentral for Okta FAQs:
What do I need to use RingCentral for Okta?
RingCentral for Okta is available for free for all RingCentral Office Premium and Enterprise editions. You must also be an Okta subscriber. You can contact RingCentral Customer Support to have this app enabled for your account.
What is the process for integrating Active Directory with RingCentral?
There are three core steps in the process:
- Set up the integration between Okta and RingCentral.
- Set up your Active Directory integration and provisioning rules with Okta.
- Set up the custom attribute mappings between Active Directory and Okta, as well as between Okta and RingCentral.