Business SMS and MMS
Send professional text and multimedia messages to colleagues, clients, and departments on a business SMS platform.
Business SMS and MMS benefits:
One central messaging business number for voice, fax, and SMS.
- Use your one number for your voice, fax, text, and multimedia messages.
- Send and receive SMS for business with up to 1,000 characters to and from RingCentral extensions or 10-digit local numbers.
- Message colleagues, clients, and department groups with this text messaging service for business. Recipients can reply via Business SMS, MMS, or their native SMS.
- Send and receive SMS containing images, videos, and other multimedia files, viewing previews inline.
Business SMS and MMS text messaging system that works on your mobile devices and desktop.
- Use text messaging and send business SMS seamlessly across smartphones, tablets, and the RingCentral Phone™ desktop app.*
- Remove unwanted calls with number blocking and create a spam blacklist for unwanted bulk text messaging as part of your text messaging service for business.
- Receive push and email notifications of incoming messages on your SMS platform.
- Easily make a call, join a conference, or visit a website by tapping on detected phone numbers and URLs directly from your business text messages.
- Instantly join a conference call with one tap from an SMS service invitation; no need to enter a participant access code.
*Text to 911 is available for US Office customers only. Not all 911 service centers have capabilities to receive SMS messaging. Check with your local service center for the SMS customer service they cover.
International SMS Messaging:
- Our text messaging service is available to US and Canada only. International SMS rates apply.
- Use your existing numbers and devices to communicate and collaborate with international colleagues and clients via SMS messaging.
- Send a work SMS or receive a business text message with up to 160 characters to/from international numbers in supported countries including:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
Business SMS and MMS FAQs:
What is SMS message?
- These are text-only messages you can receive from your mobile phone or other texting platforms.
What kind of SMS text messaging can I send and receive?
- With your RingCentral text messaging service, you can receive text-only messages and multimedia messages (MMS). You will also be able to receive text message service notifications for your voicemails, faxes, missed calls, and urgent messages.
Is there any limitation on storing my business texting messages?
- Each user can store up to 5,000 text messages, including sent and received messages in your business texting platform.
Can I execute a mass text messaging?
- Yes. You can send an SMS for company text to multiple recipients within your organization and view the conversation in the same thread. If you send a text message to a couple of recipients containing an external 10-digit number, your text message will be separate messages.
- Group MMS is not currently supported.
Can I send an international MMS?
- No. Unfortunately, only a local text service for MMS is available in the current text message system.
More Text Messaging Service Features
Mass SMS Service for
Secure VoIP service