Communicate, Collaborate & Conquer
The RingCentral for Google Chrome extension makes it easy for your customers to access key RingCentral features without leaving the Google Chrome browser. The powerful integration has been built to simplify workflows and increase productivity, meaning users can spend more time doing what really matters.
The solution enables users to easily make RingCentral calls and send SMS messages directly from any web page, schedule RingCentral Video meetings through Google Calendar, and expand the capacity of Google Hangouts to 1,000 participants.
RingCentral’s integration with Google workspace allows users to seamlessly integrate their Google Calendar and Gmail applications with RingCentral voice and video capabilities without leaving their native Google ecosystem, reducing the number of applications they are working in.
Partner with RingCentral and revolutionise the marketplace
Why should you partner with RingCentral today?
Visionaries in cloud communications
RingCentral began displacing complex and outdated on-premise hardware phone systems in 2003. Now more than 350,000 organisations enjoy carrier-grade reliability and systems that are easy to scale, manage, and use. Gartner regards RingCentral as a leader in the worldwide UCaaS industry for the past seven years in a row.
Champion your success with our Partner Programs
Channel Harmony™ partners receive full compensation and specialised, subject matter expert resources while closing deals of any size, one to infinity, plus hands-off upsell services. As well as receiving comprehensive, no-cost, on-going training and certifications, you are strengthened by channel manager support and a dedicated partner support line. You also get a discounted partner account. With RingCentral, you are a valued partner.
The IGNITE! Partner Program empowers qualifying partners to own the entire sales process from open to close for opportunities with fewer than 500 employees. Certified partners can provide quotes, access a dedicated desk team for sales support, and have the ability to close their own deals.
The new technology of the communications community
Have your clients up and running in five minutes with the leading innovative solution on the market. Much like the evolution that’s taken place in personal communications thanks to smart technology, business communications are now smart-powered. Join RingCentral in revolutionising the way the world works.
The opportunities are endless
It’s no secret that VOIP and unified communications are a multi-billion-pound market that has now become a necessity for most businesses to thrive in today’s current climate, meaning your prospects for success are abundant. RingCentral offers attractive commissions, and we want to capture the market with enthusiastic partners.
Register to become a RingCentral Partner
A more streamline workflow for all
Today’s competitive business environment is driving demand for greater workforce ease of use and agility. IT organisations and users want to break down the different silos of data that require apps to integrate, providing a unified experience for all users.
Save your customers time by having less complex IT systems. RingCentral’s Google integrations come at no extra cost and are easy to use and manage.
To make users of integration products more productive, RingCentral has automated vital features such as; click to dial, archiving content, provisioning users, analytics, call logging, and faxing in one interface.
When you integrate two industry-leading Cloud platforms, an unmatched solution is delivered.
- Access RingCentral from any Chrome web page.
- Visit the RingCentral message hub to view or respond to texts, voicemails, and faxes.
- View complete communications history (calls, texts, and voicemails).
- Manage inbound call handling settings and active call control features (multi-way call, transfer, record, flip, and much more).
- Combine both RingCentral and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen.
- Click-to-call or click-to-SMS phone numbers from any Chrome web page.
- Determine a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency.
- Users can set their presence and view the presence of their RingCentral and Google contacts.
- Schedule meetings and invite with Google Calendar.
- Users can transform their Gmail application accessing and messaging contacts within the context of any email conversation - on any device.
- Surface contextual information within Gmail message threads.
- Make outbound calls and send SMS messages directly from email conversations.
- View recent call history.
- Start a new email conversation from within a contact card.
- View presence of RingCentral contacts.
- Schedule a meeting from the Google Workspace add-on sidebar.
- Configure RingCentral Video meeting settings: use a personal meeting ID, require a meeting password, enable waiting rooms, and more.
- Join the meeting from within Google Calendar.
Google integration case studies
I did some internet consulting previously and worked with RingCentral and most of its competitors. RingCentral is by far the best.
Brian Greenberg - CEO & Founder, True Blue Life Insurance