At Enterprise Connect 2018 RingCentral delivered on its vision of collaborative communications by redefining the RingCentral Meetings experience. RingCentral Meetings is an integrated team messaging, online meetings, video conferencing, screen-sharing, and task management solution. Available stand-alone, the solution can be easily upgraded to the full cloud communications capabilities of RingCentral Office.
With the introduction of RingCentral Meetings, we are addressing a significant market need for an integrated, best-in-class video conferencing and collaboration experience so our customers can connect and collaborate from anywhere and at any time. According to Frost & Sullivan’s recent research, the total video conferencing market is expected to reach $11.7 billion by 2021, with rapid adoption coming from next-generation devices and cloud services that will extend the reach to a broad set of users.
Key end-user features include:
- HD video conferencing – Host up to 100 participants in HD video meetings.
- Screen sharing – share your desktop, presentations, and files from your computer or cloud storage providers, including Google Drive™, Box, and Dropbox™.
- RingCentral Glip team messaging – integrated RingCentral Glip® is the modern answer to email overload and is available in one digital workspace that also provides task management and convenient access to video meetings and screen sharing.
- File sharing and task management – share files with your teams so they’re easy to find when you need them. You can also improve workflow efficiency with integrated task management tools
- Ability to move easily from team messaging to web meetings
Key IT benefits include:
- Replacement for disjointed legacy meeting and messaging systems
- Single solution for reduced IT complexity and administrative oversight
- Accessible across any desktop and mobile devices
- Scalable globally with the ability to add the full cloud PBX capabilities of RingCentral Office when needed
- RingCentral Room Connector and RingCentral Rooms add-ons
RingCentral Meetings is available in three tiers: Free, Essentials ($14.99/user/month), and Advanced editions ($19.99/user/month). To learn more, click here.