Want to add contacts from Outlook to your RingCentral account? It’s simple to import contact information directly into RingCentral Contacts.
First, you’ll need to create a .CSV file in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, go to File > Import and Export…
2. Select Export to a file and click Next.
3. Select Comma Separated Values (DOS) and click Next.
4. Select Contacts and click Next.
5. Give the file a name, click Next and then click Finish.
Once you’ve created a .CSV file, log in to your RingCentral account.
6. Select Contacts.
7. Click the Personal Contacts tab and click Import.
8. Select how you want to handle duplicate contacts (if there are any). You can replace the existing contact with the duplicate, keep the existing contact and use the duplicate to create a new contact or ignore the duplicate contact and keep the existing one.
9. Click Browse and select the .CSV file you just created.
10. Click Start Import.
You’re done! Your Outlook contacts are now in your RingCentral Contacts.