Get more control over your calls – and block annoying ones you don’t want. Let RingCentral take care of calls and faxes from numbers that don’t have Caller ID.
Here’s how to block calls:
1. Log in to your RingCentral account, and click My Settings.
2. Select Blocked/Allowed Numbers from the menu on the left-hand side.
3. Check the box next to Block all calls without Caller ID.
4. Choose one of the pre-recorded messages or a busy signal that callers will hear when they reach your extension.
5. Click Submit to save your changes.
Now you can say goodbye to irritating calls and faxes! You’re all set to block them automatically.