Since 2002, when the first smartphone BlackBerry was released, users have been well-known for being fiercely loyal to these handheld devices. Hence, the development of the affectionately given, colloquial term – the “Crackberry”. Eight years since its introduction, BlackBerry is still a favorite for millions worldwide, and since the launch of its app marketplace, it has only gained in popularity.
Now, there is one more reason for users to love their BlackBerry – the RingCentral App for BlackBerry! Yes, this highly anticipated app is now free to download via BlackBerry App World.
It’s the perfect complement to your RingCentral business phone system, enabling you to take calls, voice messages, and faxes wherever you go.
Here are just of a few of the features now possible with the RingCentral app for BlackBerry.
• Show your RingCentral number as your Caller ID when you make calls
• Use VoIP calling to make local calls to the US while traveling internationally
• Keep your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages
• See who left messages, forward messages, and return calls with Visual Voicemail.
• Receive, view, and forward internet faxes
• View call time, date, and duration and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs
• Receive push notifications for incoming messages
• Access your company extensions as a contact group
At RingCentral, we’re thrilled to be introducing this new app, and we encourage all of our customers with BlackBerry devices to download it today.
And, to help us celebrate the new RingCentral App for BlackBerry, enter to win one of four $100 AmEx Gift Cards we’re giving away between now and November 23, 2010.
Go to our Facebook page, and click “like” to enter today!