Hear Golden State Warriors GM, Bob Myers, at ConnectCentral 2016
ConnectCentral 2016, RingCentral’s inaugural user conference, is fast approaching. This first-time event, will take place September 12–14 at City View at Metreon in beautiful San Francisco. It’s shaping up to be an informative and fun-filled three days designed to provide you with the in-depth, hands-on learning and training you need to get even more value out of your industry-leading RingCentral business communications and collaboration solution.
At ConnectCentral 2016, you’ll:
- Gain invaluable insights on how the cloud-based business communications movement is evolving
- Pick up practical, detailed knowledge to help you manage your RingCentral system more effectively and efficiently
- Learn how you can extend your system to support unified communications on a global scale
- Take deep dives into current and future product innovations developed by the RingCentral Innovations team
- Interact with RingCentral executives, product developers, and managers
And you’ll leave motivated and empowered to support your dynamic workforce by enabling more effective communications across your entire organization.
You’ll also be treated to presentations by a number of very special guests who will be joining us to share their unique perspectives and insights gained during fascinating careers in a variety of demanding business environments.
On Tuesday afternoon hear Bob Myers, General Manager of the NBA’s Golden State Warriors, will share his experiences, and no doubt, some memorable stories, drawn from his illustrious career in professional sports.
Of course, you’ll also have plenty of time to network with RingCentral customers from companies of all sizes, spanning all industries, and to enjoy the sights, sounds, food, and other attractions that make San Francisco one of the world’s greatest cities.
To register visit ConnectCentral 2016.
We look forward to seeing you there in just a few weeks!