RingCentral Arms Mobile Workforce With Apple Watch App
We are pleased to announce that RingCentral Mobile® for Apple Watch® is available today. With this new release, Apple Watch users can stay connected while on the go.
Smartwatch, like Apple Watch, has become a mainstream in users’ daily life and demands continue growing. IDC estimated the number of wearable shipments would reach 76.1 million in 2015 and then 173.4 million in 2019. According to the recent IDC’s Worldwide Quarterly Wearable Device Tracker, Apple shipped a total of 3.6 million units of Apple Watch in the second quarter of 2015. Apple Watch has rapidly risen to number two in the wearable market since its release in April 2015.
As a leader in the Unified Communications industry, RingCentral continues to innovate and provide ease-of-use business communications solutions that meet the needs of the mobile workforce. RingCentral users can now get notified instantly on their Apple Watch when an incoming call or message arrives. The intuitive design of RingCentral Mobile for Apple Watch allows users to reply right from their wrist without the struggle to look for their iPhone®.
RingCentral Mobile for Apple Watch provides the flexibility to:
- Receive immediate notifications when a call or message arrives
- Respond to incoming calls by sending the call straight to voicemail, replying with a canned voice message, or answering from iPhone via Apple Handoff®
- Read and reply to text messages
- View transcribed voicemails
- Sync with iPhone via Handoff feature, seamlessly make and return calls, play voicemail and view faxes
- View messages and call history by specific contact.
RingCentral Mobile for Apple Watch is now available for download on iOS® 9.1 or higher for all current RingCentral customers.