RingCentral Adds Cloud Contact Centre to its Communications Solution in the United Kingdom
“We’re excited to launch our Contact Centre offering in the United Kingdom and continue to extend the international reach of our full RingCentral capabilities,” said John Marlow, Managing Director – EMEA of RingCentral. “Now we can broaden our European footprint in partnership with a team that is passionate to bring the next-generation of contact centre innovation to the market.”
With over one million people in the UK employed at contact centres, the market is ripe to adopt better tools to communicate more efficiently and effectively.
At least 12% of UK contact centres are looking to implement interaction analytics, in order to improve productivity, (source, Contact Babel’s 2015 research report). With RingCentral Contact Centre customers can get advance real time reporting, and measurement against customized SLA’s, which will allow them to achieve the better-targeted productivity for their business.
RingCentral Contact Centre features:
- Reporting, analytics, and monitoring. Both agents and mangers are able to track performance using features such as real-time dashboards, historical reporting, monitor and takeover.
- Interactive voice response (IVR). IVR software allows for website, database and CRM integration with advanced speech recognition and IVR reporting.
- Queuing and distribution. Automated call distribution (ACD) applies intelligent business rules to customer interactions for all channels.
- Quality management. Ability to add powerful tools for workforce management (WFM) and workforce optimization (WFO).*
- Third party integrations. RingCentral Contact Centre has several prebuilt integrations for many popular platforms, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics and more.
Availability & Editions
RingCentral Contact Centre will be available on the 1st November in the UK, and available in three all-inclusive editions with low monthly subscriptions – Basic, Advanced and Ultimate. Basic edition provides core Contact Centre functionality via voice channel. Advanced edition provides all the capabilities included in Basic along with three-channel support for voicemail, email and chat. Ultimate edition provides all the capabilities included in Advanced along with predictive / progressive dialer capabilities.
*Workforce management and workforce optimization do not come standard with RingCentral Contact Centre.