RingCentral Cloud App for Salesforce
The RingCentral App for Salesforce.com enhances your CRM experience with integrated cloud business communications, improving workforce productivity, increasing call efficiency, and enhancing customer interaction. With our new integration, the RingCentral Cloud App requires no software installation to use, just like your Salesforce CRM. You can download our new RingCentral Cloud App for Salesforce by clicking on this link.
With the new RingCentral Cloud App for Salesforce you can:
- Call leads and customers from within Salesforce, by using the RingCentral App dialpad or simply clicking on any phone number in Salesforce.
- Instantly match incoming callers to existing contact records, which are automatically displayed.
- Log notes during or after a call and switch between browser tabs to work on multiple interactions.
This greatly benefits admins and users because:
- There is no software to install—Works entirely in the cloud with any RingCentral device.
- It works on any computer, any browser—Access anytime on any PC or Mac.
- It works with any Salesforce Cloud—SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, MarketingCloud. Our motto on this is ‘if you’ve got it, we support it!’ It even works within the Service Cloud Console.
- Easy click-to-dial—Simply by clicking on any phone number in Salesforce.
- Instant screen pop up—Instantly display the caller’s information as soon as a call arrives.
- New browser window or tab—For every call allowing you to handle multiple interactions at once.
- Automatic call dispositions—Great for quick call logging. A handy feature allowing you to choose from a list of predefined call log subjects.
- Accurate call logs—Automatically saved to the corresponding record. Useful in staying organized!
- New records—Accounts, Contacts, Leads can be easily created while on a call.
The RingCentral App for Salesforce is compatible with all major browsers on PC and Mac and supports Salesforce Professional Edition and above. It requires RingCentral Office Premium or Enterprise Editions.
To get your new and updated RingCentral Cloud App for Salesforce, simply follow these instructions (note, you will need to be an administrator for your Salesforce orga to install this app):
Step 1) Access to Salesforce AppExchange by clicking here.
You will see a screen like this that explains all the new features of the app. Click on the green “Get It Now” button on the right side of the screen to begin the installation process.
Step 2) Click on the “Log in to the AppExchange” button.
Administrators can use their Salesforce credentials to login. If you do not have a login, you can opt to continue as a guest.
Step 3) Type in your Salesforce user name and password.
Click on the “Log in to Salesforce” button to access your Salesforce dashboard. Your Salesforce account will then be synced with the RingCentral app, it is all in the cloud so no desktop software is needed.
It’s as easy as that! The RingCentral Cloud App for Salesforce will now work with any RingCentral endpoint: a desk phone, the mobile app, or a softphone.
[Please note, this feature is currently available only to existing RingCentral Office Premium and Enterprise Edition customers in the U.S., Canada, and U.K. The Cloud App will be available to new customers on 10/02/2014. Please stay tuned for additional information.]