4 Ways to View RingCentral Faxes
There are four different ways you can view faxes received through your RingCentral account:
1. The Message Inbox through the RingCentral web interface
- Log in to your RingCentral Account via an internet browser.
- Make sure to enter the correct extension number.
- Click on Messages >> Inbox.
- Click View on the corresponding fax message you want to open.
2. Your email inbox
- To enable email faxes, login in to your RingCentral account via an internet browser.
- Click on Settings > My Inbound > Messages and Notifications > Notifications.
- Select On next to Received Faxes and Email.
3. Message notifications on the RingCentral mobile app
4. The RingCentral softphone (call controller)
- Right-click on the fax message icon > Open.
- To download the RingCentral softphone, open your internet browser and log in to your RingCentral account. If you’re on the old version of the RingCentral interface, click the Downloads tab and select Download Now. In the new interface, click the Tools tab and select Softphone.
Learn more about RingCentral Fax.