5 RingCentral Call Management Features Useful For Businesses
Have you ever used your personal phone for business? Are you in a position where you frequently conduct business outside the office? If so, you are likely aware of the day-to-day hurdles that many of today’s businesses encounter when it comes to B2B communications: maintaining a level of professionalism while doing business outside the office.
In the phone system world, the solution is the “Cloud.” Cloud-based phone systems are becoming the new standard for businesses due to the comprehensive feature sets and their ability to allow communication from anywhere. With that said, below are five useful RingCentral call management features that help you conduct business on-the-go while maintaining the right level of professionalism.
1. Answering Rules – Route calls based on the caller’s ID, time, and date.
2. Call Screening – Identify a forwarded call to your cell phone as a business call prior to answering (audio & virtual display).
3. Call Logs – Easily access & manipulate reports of all inbound/outbound calls and faxes.
4. Advance Call Forwarding – Adjust forwarding to any cell phone or landline, even ring devices simultaneously or in sequential order.
5. Mobile Apps – Ability to call out showing your company number via your cell phone. Make 3G, VoIP & Wi-Fi calls from smartphones.
Features like these provide business owners a level of flexibility & control that bestow real peace of mind even when away from the office. Keep your business within a click’s length! Click here to view a full list of RingCentral’s call-management features.
Which telephony features are most important to your business? If you’re interested in learning how RingCentral can help your business, please give us a ring!