The Wait Is Over – RingCentral App for Android™ is Here!
With more than 300,000 Google Android™ phones being activated each and every day, there is no disputing the popularity of the Android platform. And with loads of available apps and tremendous functionality, it’s no wonder Android users are steadfastly devoted to their phones.
We’ve heard many customers ask when we would be releasing our app for Android. Well, the wait is officially over! We’re excited to announce the RingCentral App for Android is here.
To download, search for “RingCentral” in the Android Market or scan the QR code to the right with a barcode-scanning app on your Android device.
Now you can make your business even more mobile!
- Stay connected on the go with faxing, voicemail and call management
- Get only the calls you want, and block the ones you don’t want
- Make calls with RingOut, and keep your personal phone number private
- Access any of your business contacts and company extensions easily
- Receive and forward your faxes from anywhere
- Review messages and return calls with just a tap
- See a complete record of all your calls and faxes
- Supports Android OS v1.5 and up
To celebrate this new release, we are giving away a FREE year of RingCentral service to one lucky fan. Head over to our Facebook page by December 22, 2010 for your chance to win. And don’t forget to download the RingCentral App for Android!
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.