Set Up a Custom Holiday Announcement
‘Tis the season! Do you have a special Black Friday promotion you want customers to know about? Will your office be closed over the holidays?
Keep your customers in the know with a custom announcement. Set it to play while customers are waiting for their call to connect.
To add a custom on hold announcement, follow these steps.
1. In your RingCentral account, click Company Settings > Company Greetings. In the Company Business Hours row, click the New button.
2. Enter a name for your message in the Greeting Name box.
3. Record your custom message over the phone or import a message you already have. Just follow the onscreen instructions for either option.
4. Once you’ve added your message, go to Company Settings > Company Rules. In the Company Business Hours row, click Edit.
5. Click Edit again on the next screen.
6. In the Play Company Greeting section, use the drop-down menu to select your custom message.
7. Click Finish to save your changes.
Your announcement is ready to go, and your holiday season is off to a great start.
The team at RingCentral wishes you and your loved ones a happy Thanksgiving!