Zoho Flow for RingCentral
Integrate with over 500 apps without writing a single line of code.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
This integration platform lets you connect RingCentral with over 500 cloud applications and automate complex business processes. Create and customize RingCentral integrations, adapt to dynamic business needs, and collaborate with your colleagues to set up centralized workflows.
Here are a few automation ideas to help you get started:
- Add contacts from your CRM, forms, or help desk apps to RingCentral
- Send RingCentral SMS messages when tickets, deals, or orders are updated in your other apps
- Notify your teammates in group chats or through email when calls are missed
- Send out surveys or emails whenever calls are ended
Here are some simple steps to create your first integration in Zoho Flow:
- Visit zoho.com/flow
- Create an organization account with Zoho Flow
- Take a quick look at how to get started with Zoho Flow, and you'll be good to go.
RingCentral triggers and actions that are supported in Zoho Flow:
- Call missed: Triggers when a call is missed
- Call recorded: Triggers when a call is recorded
- Call ended: Triggers when a call is ended
- Voicemail received: Triggers when a new voicemail is received
- Create contact: Creates a new contact
- Send SMS: Sends a new SMS to the specified phone number
- Initiate RingOut call: Initiates a two-legged ringout call based on the specified caller and callee phone numbers