Zendesk Add-in for RingCentral
Get more done in Zendesk without leaving your team messaging experience
Manage Zendesk tickets in a fully integrating messaging environment
Zendesk makes customer service better. Zendesk builds software to meet customer needs, set your team up for success, and keep your business in sync. With the Zendesk Add-in for RingCentral, teams can work more collaboratively to address customer issues. Agents can create tickets, respond to tickets, and be notified in real-time of new tickets.
Deliver a compelling customer support experience with the Zendesk Add-in
Respond to customers promptly
Get notified in real-time of issues affecting your customers, and respond to them instantly from within RingCentral.
Productive team collaboration
Talk to teammates about issues in the communication tool you use every day. Attach private notes to tickets to record your decisions and move issues forward.
Deliver help to customers faster
Don't wait to start the support process. Initiate a new ticket from within your messaging experience.
- Get notified when new tickets are posted to your Zendesk account
- Post private notes on tickets
- Create tickets and set ticket priorities
- Easily subscribe and unsubscribe to ticket notifications
To make use of this add-in, one should ideally connect using an administrator's account within Zendesk.
- Click "Install Bot" below the logo above.
- Once the bot is successfully installed, navigate to the team in which you want notifications delivered.
- Add the bot to this team. The bot will respond with a greeting.
- Connect to Zendesk by logging in with your credentials.
- Type "@ZenBot help" to get started.
Must have the RingCentral app
About RingCentral Labs
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.