Vodafone Business for Pipedrive
Enhance Pipedrive with embedded communications capabilities and create a more collaborative experience.
Be the first to write a customer review
Pipedrive for Vodafone Business
Let Vodafone Business for Pipedrive enhance your CRM experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions.
This integration is a Google Chrome extension.
This integration is a community project using the Vodafone Business Embeddable widget, not an officially supported product, however, community support is available.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Pipedrive using a hover-to-show tooltip to show click-to-call button on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming and outgoing calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Contacts sync: Sync Pipedrive contacts to Vodafone Business widget for easy direct dialing.
- Contacts activities access: view contact activities from within the widget.
- Call/SMS/Voicemail log sync: Sync Vodafone Business call log to Pipedrive contacts and deals automatically or manually so agents efficiently log call details.
- Easy Access: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using Google Chrome.
- Active call control: Control active calls in other devices.
- Vodafone Business Video: Click to open Vodafone Business Video & syncVodafone Business Video recordings to Pipedrive
1. Go to https://github.com/ringcentral/pipedrive-embeddable-ringcentral-phone-spa/releases to download and extract the following zip file pipedrive-embeddable-ringcentral-phone-x.x.x.zip .
2. Go to Chrome extensions page available under the "More Tools" > "Extensions" menu.
3. Open developer mode using the toggle in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Load dist as unpacked package by clicking the "Load Upacked" button and selecting the correct folder.
4. Go to https://pipedrive.com to verify.
Vodafone Business Labs
Vodafone Business Labs is a program that lets Vodafone Business engineers, platform product managers and other employees share Vodafone Business apps they've created with the customer community. Vodafone Business Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any Vodafone Business Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - Vodafone Business support is not available for these applications.
Original release date: 2020-05-12
Google Chrome browser latest version.