Vodafone Business for Microsoft 365
Transform Microsoft 365 into an enterprise-grade communication hub.
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Vodafone App Integration for Microsoft 365
Admin's can now lock security settings in Service Web and enforce passwords for Vodafone Business Meetings
Vodafone Business for Microsoft 365 brings enterprise grade communication features directly into Outlook and Teams on the web. Click to call, start meetings, access contacts, and manage your calendar all without leaving your Microsoft cloud work environment. Drive productivity and reduce the need to flip through multiple applications with key Vodafone Business features directly at your fingertips.
- Natively start, schedule and join video meetings.
Microsoft 365 Chrome Extension:
- Call and message: Make and receive calls, send and receive business SMS.
- Access call history: View your complete Vodafone Business communications history - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails in a single view.
- Quick calls & SMS: Click-to-call and SMS any phone number that appears in Outlook and Click on the orange call, text, and meet icons in Microsoft Teams to instantly call, text or start a video meeting.
- Set your presence: Vodafone Business presence status reflects across all Vodafone Business endpoints.
- Integrated contacts: View all Vodafone Business and Microsoft 365 contacts in one, easy-to-search screen.
- Vodafone Business Video: Schedule Vodafone Business Video meetings or audio conferences natively from the Outlook calendar, the app, or Teams group or direct chat conversations.
- Active call controls: Initiate a hold, flip, multi party call and more.
- Any Vodafone Business endpoint: Choose to make calls through the browser, Vodafone Business App, Vodafone Business Phone, or RingOut.
- E911: Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency.
Seamless integration with Microsoft 365
Connecting Vodafone Business with the productivity apps you use every day allow you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
Streamlined business communications
The Vodafone Business for Microsoft 365 Chrome extension reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Microsoft applications.
Productive team collaboration
The ability to efficiently schedule and join meetings evolves your team collaboration, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
Original release date: 2015-05-21
- Available as a Chrome extension to all Vodafone Business customers.
- An active Microsoft 365 account is required.
- Supported browsers: Chrome™ 69 (or later).
- Windows® 7 & above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later) are required
- Vodafone Business for Microsoft 365 is compatible with Vodafone Business Video and Vodafone Business Meetings