Vodafone Business Phone for Linux
A desktop cloud communications (phone, messaging, sms and video) client by and for the Linux community.
Be the first to write a customer review
Linux (Community) app integration for Vodafone Business
A Vodafone Business desktop client for Linux, built with Vodafone Business Embeddable.
- Voice: make call with webRTC
- Messages: Support to read messages, send SMS
- Call History: read recent call history
Vodafone Business Labs
Vodafone Business Labs is a program that lets Vodafone Business engineers, platform product managers and other employees share Vodafone Business apps they've created with the customer community. Vodafone Business Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any Vodafone Business Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - Vodafone Business support is not available for these applications.
Original release date: 2019-05-30
Linux (Tested in Ubuntu)
1. Go to https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-embeddable-electron-app/releases to download package
2. Click or use command line (dpkg) to install
3. Find the app in your app list