Enhance HubSpot with embedded communications capabilities and create a more collaborative experience.
With Vodafone Business for Hubspot, we embed key Vodafone Business capabilities into your HubSpot CRM account, allowing you to get more work done and communicate directly from HubSpot.
With the new message hub feature users can:
You can now click-to-SMS! Easily click a number and send a text a number from right within your browser or chrome extension.
• Call controls:Leverage Vodafone Business calling capabilities like call controls, inbound and outbound calls without ever navigating away from Hubspot.
• Click-to-call:Easily click to call from right within your browser or your Vodafone Business chrome extension.
• Instant screen pop:When a call comes in, Vodafone Business for HubSpot instantly responds; identifying the caller by their corresponding HubSpot record. If no record is available, you’ll get the option to easily add a new record as a contact, company, deal, or ticket.
• Association call logging:You can also log calls with several associations. Be able to log a call under several associations, such as the company, active deals, or tickets.
• Analytics:Make a custom report and view your Vodafone Business data within HubSpot and get actionable insights with invaluable metrics into individual and team performances
• Work the way you want:There’s no software to download; you can log on and get access to Vodafone Business for HubSpot from any PC or Mac.
• You must be on a HubSpot Free, Starter, Professional, or Enterprise plan.
• Requires Windows XP or above or Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
• Supported browsers include Internet Explorer 11 + (Windows 7, 8, 10, or higher), IE Edge 38+ (Windows 7, 8, 10, or higher), Firefox 52+ (Windows, Mac), Chrome 56+ (Windows, Mac), and Safari 11+ (Mac).
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Call Control||Control and manage phone calls in real-time|
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Client Info||View client application provisioning information|
|Interoperability||Facilitate inter-app authorization and perform other interoperability functions|
|WebSocket||Make API calls via the WebSocket transport|
|WebSocket Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to websocket notifications|
|Contacts||View, create, update and delete personal address book contacts|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Problem Reports Management||Manage Client Problem Reports|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|
|Send Usage Info||Send usage information to enable reporting|