Let Unify Office for Salesforce enhance your CRM and Service Management experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions. The integration works in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Unify Office for Salesforce lets you make and receive calls directly from your Salesforce account. You can now schedule video meetings, in addition to quickly assigning call dispositions, logging calls, taking notes and more, without jumping back and forth between applications.
Available for Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning. Applicable for both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
"Do Not Contact" Settings: Unify Office for Salesforce will now honor Do Not Contact (DNC) settings for records in Salesforce and prevent or alert users from placing a call or sending a text message to contacts with are marked as DNC.
- Salesforce admins have flexibility to configure two levels of enforcement for end users
- Completely block end users from calling a record under DNC
- Alert the user that the record is under DNC and let them override and call.
- The DNC settings will apply when users initiate calls or SMS through Unify Office from the Salesforce mobile appKey features:
- In-App Calling: Now using WebRTC technology, leverage Unify Office calling capabilities like call controls, inbound, and outbound calls without ever navigating away from Salesforce.
- Unify Office App: Users can now make and receive calls from the Unify Office unified app. No need to download the Unify Office phone app!
- High Velocity Sales (HVS): By powering the telephony side of a sales cadence we allow sales reps to click-to-call right from their work queue and log them with a HVS disposition to move your sales cadence forward. Only available for Salesforce Lightning.
- Performance reporting: View a complete dashboard of your team’s performance. Now you can edit and customize the Unify Office Analytics data as a native Salesforce report through our Cloud Phone Report.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Salesforce by clicking on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Call logs: With advanced features such as offline call logging and multi-call log option, agents can address the most important tasks first.
- Updated UI: Drive higher productivity with enhanced call management, colored status alerts, and powerful search.
- Schedule meetings: Seamlessly schedule meetings from Salesforce.
- Integrates with the Salesforce app: Reach out to customers on the fly by calling or texting right from Account, Contact, or Lead tabs.
- Access from anywhere: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using any popular browser.
- Work the way you want: Work in Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning UI.
► Seamless integration with Salesforce
Integrating your Unify Office solution with everyday applications, such as Salesforce, allows you to automate tedious tasks, make your workflows more efficient, and offer your customers a superior experience.
► Streamlined business communications
Unify Office for Salesforce reduces the need for agents to switch between multiple devices and applications to access key business functionalities to accomplish their daily tasks.
► Exceptional customer experiences
Access to key customer information and call history allows agents to deliver timely and personalized customer experience.