Unify Office for Microsoft 365 seamlessly blends business communications into your work environment, transforming your Microsoft 365 integration into an enterprise-grade communications hub with a powerful and easy-to-use interface that is very simple for end-users to deploy and for IT to manage. This integration empowers your workforce with a superior, robust cloud communications solution accessible directly from Microsoft Outlook® and Microsoft Teams on the web.
- Set Unify Office as the default for all communications.
- Make and receive calls, send and receive business SMS directly from Outlook or Teams on the web interface.
- Access your complete Unify Office communications history - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails in a single view.
- Click-to-Dial or Click-to-SMS any phone number that appears in your Outlook mail messages.
- Set Unify Office presence status.
- View all Unify Office and Microsoft 365 contacts in one, easy-to-search screen.
- Schedule video meetings® or audio conferences natively from the Outlook calendar, from within the app, or from within your Teams group or direct chat conversations.
- Easily call or text your contacts from contact cards.
- Add participants to an active call at any time.
- Select and change the mode and device to make calls as needed.
- Deploy on day one—no need for time-consuming customizations, professional services support, or middleware.
- Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency.
Original release date:
- Minimize the number of applications and programs you need to toggle between to get work done. Make and receive calls, send and receive texts, and view your complete communications history—calls, texts, and voicemails—from either Outlook of Teams UI.
- Unify Office for Microsoft 365 is available as a Chrome extension to all Unify Office customers.
- An active Microsoft 365 account is required.
- Supported browsers: Chrome™ 69 (or later).
- Windows® 7 & above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later) are required
- Updated: 4/29/20