Statflo for Unify Office
Statflo's retail workflow integrates with your account so you can make, receive, and log calls using RingOut or In-App Calling.
Statflo App Integration with Unify Office
The first integrationof Unify Office made specifically for retail front-line staff.
Allows Statflo users to make, receive and log calls via RingOut or In-App Dialing when staff are working their local leads and time-sensitive campaigns. Provides audited results and enables your team to log better, more complete call activity. Provides "intelligent" call disposition tracking, audited call duration times (in seconds), click-to-dial call success categorization and advanced error correction.
- Increase call efficiency and save time on misdials with click-to-dial
- Save time by removing repetitive, manual and time-consuming tasks
- Improve reporting accuracy by ensuring all call activity is audited
- Help your team stay on track by streamlining important sales processes
- Adaptive, intelligent disposition tracking (changes based on call outcome)
- Audited call duration times (in seconds) which displays in reporting
- Call someone right from Statflo with simple click-to-call functionality
- Supports Unify Office RingOut or In-App Dialing
- Track the productivity and conversion rates of campaigns managed in Statflo
- You must have a Statflo account
- You must have Unify Office Premium or Enterprise subscription for every user
- Browsers Supported: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
- For In-App dialing, Google Chrome must be used (IE does not support WebRTC).
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Read Presence||View user presence status|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|