The Unify Office Scheduler provides the following benefits:
- A single Outlook add-in for scheduling video meetings
- Easily accessible security settings: Enable participants to only join after the host has joined, end-to-end encryption, require a password, and more.
- Seamless scheduling experience without leaving your Outlook app
How to use the Unify Office Scheduler:
- Click on the Unify Office Scheduler icon in an Outlook calendar event and add a meeting URL based on selected preferences.
- Click update and your preferences will reflect within your Outlook invite.
- Once the Outlook Add-in is added to your Outlook account, you will see the add-in in both Outlook desktop apps and the Office 365 version of Outlook.
- Available for Unify Office subscriptions.
- Must have a Microsoft Outlook account.
- You must connect your Office 365 account to the Unify Office app for calendar sync
- Windows: Microsoft 365 subscription, 2019. Outlook version 1910 (build 12130.20272).
- Mac: Current UI (connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription). No Outlook client app version required.
- Web browser: Modern Outlook UI when connected to Exchange Online: Microsoft 365 subscription or Outlook.com. No Outlook client app version required.
- Supports on-premise Exchange 2013, 2016, and 2019.
- Supports Outlook mobile iOS and Android devices.