PunchAlert for Unify Office
Monitor for 911 calls and alert your internal safety team through PunchAlert
PunchAlert app integration for Unify Office
PunchAlert is the safety app for you, your neighbors and your entire community. It’s the easiest way to stay safe, informed, and connected to the organizations in your area. Now with 911+, you can connect to local official responders better than ever before.
People everywhere are using PunchAlert to:
- Connect to the police while simultaneously alerting friends and family.
- Quickly report a break-in, suspicious activity, vandalism, a scam or theft
- Connect with places or organizations in their city that already use PunchAlert for emergency preparation and management
- Post tips or events like local blood drives and neighborhood watch meetings
- Help bring together lost pets with their owners
- Live stress free knowing they have a smart panic button always one tap away
Organizations all over the country are using PunchAlert to:
- Manage emergencies from your mobile device leveraging responder chat, mass notifications, emergency plan distribution, real-time location capture inside geo-fences, crowdsourced photos and videos, and more. PunchAlert allows organizations to communicate more efficiently and resolve incidents faster, all the while creating a detailed record and report of the incident.
- Crowdsource safety tips and incidents from employees, customers, or visitors.
- Send announcements to employees, customers, students, or guests.
- Create a community of safety
- Be an active PunchAlert customer with an active subscription.
- The account used to authorize the integration must be a SuperAdmin in their instances of both Unify Office and PunchAlert.
- Sign into the PunchAlert Admin Console
- Navigate to Admin Settings -> Tools -> Integrations
- Select the 'Activate' link from the RingCentral action menu
- Select the 'Configure/View' link from the RingCentral action menu
- Select the 'Authorize' button on the RingCentral integration detail page
- Sign into your RingCentral organizational account and authorize PunchAlert
- Once completed the screen will return to the RingCentral integration detail page
- Select 'Enable 911 Call Monitoring' from the RingCentral integration detail page
- Once the Account ID and the Subscription ID are populated in the table on the RingCentral integration detail page, the integration is active.
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Call Control||Control and manage phone calls in real-time|
|Read Presence||View user presence status|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Webhook Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to webhook notifications|