RingCentral for NetSuite
Enhance your Netsuite experience with embedded cloud communications capabilities to create a more collaborative CRM experience.
Be the first to write a customer review
Unify Office for NetSuite
RingCentral for NetSuite provides a seamless integration with your RingCentral solution and your NetSuite organization. Improve the process of managing customer account information before, during, and after a finished call without having to switch between multiple applications. With all of your business communications in one place, you and your employees can be more productive and work more efficiently.
- Users can now start, pause, and stop a call recording without switching applications
- Choose to use the RingCentral App as a calling endpoint in NetSuite
- You can now hold, hangup, or transfer from the Tenfold desktop app and chrome extension
Click-to-call: Place calls from within NetSuite and any browser tab by clicking on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
Instant screen pop: Inbound and outbound calls trigger screen pops with a 360° view of the opposite party so you’re better equipped to have insightful conversations. View the information and activity related to the call and take notes and set next steps within RingCentral.
- Capture every interaction within NetSuite with automatic call logging so you’re better equipped to have insightful customer conversations.
- Quickly search for an existing NetSuite record or create a new record while on an active call. Once the record is found or created, click to call out or view the record’s information, complete activity history, and available actions all within RingCentral.
- Assign your active calls as a new customer, prospect, lead, contact, opportunity, case, or quote.
Real time analytics: Gain insights on every call. With comprehensive reports and dashboards, get a deeper view into your team’s performance.
Original release date: 2019-06-18
- Available for RingCentral Office® Premium™ and Ultimate™ users
- Must be a Windows, Linux, or Mac-based computer
- Needs the Google Chrome browser or Tenfold desktop application for Windows or Mac
- Needs access granted to RingCentral for NetSuite servers from whitelist
- Needs administrative access to the organization’s NetSuite instance
- Must have the appropriate NetSuite service tier to support the amount of API calls needed
- Supported by RingCentral, powered by Tenfold
- Latest Update: 04/16/21