Unify Office for Microsoft 365
Transform Microsoft 365 into an enterprise-grade communication hub.
Unify Office for Office 365
Unify Office for Microsoft 365 seamlessly blends business communications into your work environment, transforming your Microsoft 365 integration into an enterprise-grade communications hub with a powerful and easy-to-use interface that is very simple for end-users to deploy and for IT to manage. This integration empowers your workforce with a superior, robust cloud communications solution accessible directly from Microsoft Outlook® and Microsoft Teams on the web.
- Set Unify Office as the default for all communications.
- Make and receive calls, send and receive business SMS directly from Outlook or Teams on the web interface.
- Access your complete Unify Office communications history - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails in a single view.
- Click-to-Dial or Click-to-SMS any phone number that appears in your Outlook mail messages.
- Set Unify Office presence status.
- View all Unify Office and Microsoft 365 contacts in one, easy-to-search screen.
- Schedule video meetings® or audio conferences natively from the Outlook calendar, from within the app, or from within your Teams group or direct chat conversations.
- Easily call or text your contacts from contact cards.
- Add participants to an active call at any time.
- Select and change the mode and device to make calls as needed.
- Deploy on day one—no need for time-consuming customizations, professional services support, or middleware.
- Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency.
- Minimize the number of applications and programs you need to toggle between to get work done. Make and receive calls, send and receive texts, and view your complete communications history—calls, texts, and voicemails—from either Outlook of Teams UI.
Original release date: 2015-06-06
- Unify Office for Microsoft 365 is available as a Chrome extension to all Unify Office customers.
- An active Microsoft 365 account is required.
- Supported browsers: Chrome™ 69 (or later).
- Windows® 7 & above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later) are required
- Updated: 4/29/20
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Edit Accounts||View and update account information, create, update and delete user extensions|
|Faxes||View, send and receive faxes|
|Edit Call Log||View, update and delete user call log records|
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Client Info||View client application provisioning information|
|WebSocket Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to websocket notifications|
|Contacts||View, create, update and delete personal address book contacts|
|Edit Extensions||View and update extension information, including name, extension number, phone number, email, etc.|
|Telephony Sessions||Control advanced telephony session features|
|Problem Reports Management||Manage Client Problem Reports|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|
|Send Usage Info||Send usage information to enable reporting|