Unify Office for Google
A Chrome extension to turn your Google account into a powerful business communications hub.
Add a phone to your Chrome browser with this extension for Unify Office
About Unify Office for Google
Seamlessly integrate your Unify Office communications and collaboration solution with Google Cloud to create a powerful business communications hub. Unify Office for Google is a Google Chrome extension that makes it easy for your teams to access key Atos features without leaving their Google applications, simplifying workflow, and increasing productivity. It not only augments your Google Chrome browser with communications capabilities that you can access from anywhere on the web, but it also enhances your Google Cloud experience as well with additional features and product integrations.
Unify Office for Google is available for Unify Office MVP and Unify Office Video Pro users alike. The features available to you will depend upon the service you are subscribed to.
Unify Office Video Pro and Pro+ features
The following features are available to Unify Office MVP and Video Pro customers.
- Access a persistent Unify Office tab from anywhere on the web
- In the Unify Office tab, you can quickly schedule, start, and join video meetings online
Unify Office MVP features
Unify Office MVP customers get all the benefits of Unify Office Video Pro users, plus the following features that are available exclusively to MVP customers.
- Schedule and join Unify Office Video meetings
- Join waiting rooms
- Access global dial-in numbers
Chrome browser softphone
- Access Unify Office from any Chrome web page
- Visit the Unify Office message hub to view or respond to texts, voicemails, and faxes
- View your complete communications history (calls, texts, and voicemails)
- Manage inbound call handling settings and active call control features (multi-way call, transfer, record, flip, and more)
- Combine your Unify Office and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen
- Click-to-call or click-to-SMS phone numbers from any Chrome web page
- Determine a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency
- Set your presence and view the presence of your Unify Office and Google contacts
- Schedule meetings and invite with Google Calendar
Seamless integration with Google Chrome
Connecting Unify Office with the web browser you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
Streamlined business communications
The Unify Office for Google Chrome extension reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Google applications.
Productive team collaboration
The ability to efficiently schedule and join meetings evolves your team collaboration, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
Interested in starting a free Unify Office trial? Give us a ring at 866-269-3458
Getting started and installation
The Unify Office for Google Chrome extension can be installed from the Google Chrome Web Store. Click the "Visit Chrome Web Store" button above to install the Chrome extension.
- Available to all Unify Office MVP, Video Pro, and Video Pro+ customers
- Available as a Chrome extension and requires the latest Chrome browser
- You must have an active Google account
- Windows® 7 & above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later), operating systems are required
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 69 (or later).
- Chrome extension supports Chrome OS
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Edit Accounts||View and update account information, create, update and delete user extensions|
|Read Messages||View message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Faxes||View, send and receive faxes|
|Read Presence||View user presence status|
|Edit Call Log||View, update and delete user call log records|
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Client Info||View client application provisioning information|
|WebSocket||Make API calls via the WebSocket transport|
|WebSocket Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to websocket notifications|
|Contacts||View, create, update and delete personal address book contacts|
|Edit Extensions||View and update extension information, including name, extension number, phone number, email, etc.|
|Telephony Sessions||Control advanced telephony session features|
|Problem Reports Management||Manage Client Problem Reports|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|
|Send Usage Info||Send usage information to enable reporting|