Copper, formerly ProsperWorks CRM.
As a sales leader, we know you’re always looking for ways to increase team productivity, so why would you want your reps wasting time tracking down a phone number and manually logging calls? We integrate with Unify Office phone system so you can make and receive calls directly through Copper CRM. With Click-to-dial functionality, you will save time on mis-dialing, improve data quality, and increase the accuracy of your team activity reports.
- Receive calls and see caller info directly in Copper CRM
- Call someone right from Copper CRM with simple click-to-dial functionality
- Create call notes during your call that are saved directly to the contact activity log
- Use the activity and goals reports to track sales rep call productivity
- Save time - Remove repetitive, manual, and time-consuming tasks and save time on misdials with click-to-dial functionality.
- Automate Follow-up - You can take notes while you’re on a call, and they’ll be saved to your activity log with the click of a button. Categorize these notes with the logged call and be aware of what follow-up is needed (ie: left voicemail = set follow-up call in a week).
- Streamline workflows - Help your team stay on track by streamlining important sales processes. Having the vital tools they need in one place makes everyone’s life easier.
- Improve reporting accuracy - Knowing that information is actually being updated in Copper CRM will keep all of your sales team’s activities in one place.