Copper for Unify Office
Copper, Google's recommended CRM, integrates with your phone system so you can make, receive, and log calls directly in your CRM.
Copper (formerly Prosperworks) App Integration for Unify Office
Copper, formerly ProsperWorks CRM.
As a sales leader, we know you’re always looking for ways to increase team productivity, so why would you want your reps wasting time tracking down a phone number and manually logging calls? We integrate with Unify Office phone system so you can make and receive calls directly through Copper CRM. With Click-to-dial functionality, you will save time on mis-dialing, improve data quality, and increase the accuracy of your team activity reports.
- Receive calls and see caller info directly in Copper CRM
- Call someone right from Copper CRM with simple click-to-dial functionality
- Create call notes during your call that are saved directly to the contact activity log
- Use the activity and goals reports to track sales rep call productivity
- Save time - Remove repetitive, manual, and time-consuming tasks and save time on misdials with click-to-dial functionality.
- Automate Follow-up - You can take notes while you’re on a call, and they’ll be saved to your activity log with the click of a button. Categorize these notes with the logged call and be aware of what follow-up is needed (ie: left voicemail = set follow-up call in a week).
- Streamline workflows - Help your team stay on track by streamlining important sales processes. Having the vital tools they need in one place makes everyone’s life easier.
- Improve reporting accuracy - Knowing that information is actually being updated in Copper CRM will keep all of your sales team’s activities in one place.
- You must be on Copper Business subscription
- You must have Unify Office premium or Enterprise subscription for every user
- Browsers Supported: Google Chrome
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Read Messages||View message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|