Poll Add-in for TELUS Business Connect
Quickly create a simple poll and let everyone vote their favorite!
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- AT&T Office@Hand
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- Rainbow Office
- RingCentral with Verizon
- Unify Office
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Poll bot for RingCentral
Can't decide? Create a quick poll and let the team vote!
Create your own poll
With the Poll Add-in, users can create all kinds of polls.
- Rate a question from1 to 5 or from 1 to 10
- Agree or disagree to a question
- Create your own custom multiple choice poll for team members to vote on
Manage your poll
The poll creator can configure the poll to their liking.
- Close date - set when the poll ends and stop allowing votes
- Anonymous - allow votes to be anonymous so other voters don't see who voted
- Check details in real-time - check who voted for which choice, and the final result
To start using the Poll Add-in, install the bot to your organization and add the bot to the team you want to host the poll.
1 . Click "Install Bot" below the logo above if the bot is not installed.
2 . Then add the bot to the team to which you want notification delivered.
- At install flow, you can choose a team to join directly
- After installation, you can click the "Add to a chat" button below the logo above directly
- Or navigate to your team and invite the bot into the team
3 . The bot will respond with a guide message after being added into the team.
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please use the feedback link on the bottom left of each posted card and include your email address - RingCentral support is not yet available for these applications.